Sunday, April 10, 2016

This blog

It's been quiet around here.
It's not just me not writing anymore. There were also less commenters than in non-quiet days. Huh.

I created this blog in a phase in my life, when I felt I wasn't heard. So I wrote all my thoughts on here. I vented. I let loose.
This phase is over.

My life changed. For the better and that's great. I don't need blogging as an outlet anymore. This also means I don't want to blog anymore. I had and have nice ideas for blog post. I had plans for this blog...
But I don't feel like it anymore.
I always have so many nice things I can do, so blogging seems like wasting my time in comparison. Or like a chore.

It shouldn't be like this. Either I want to blog and like it a lot or not.

So... until further notice this blog is on hiatus.

I will still read comments, so if anyone has a question, I'm here.


4 comments:

  1. I have put blogging on the back burner myself. And not for lack of content, I have so much to write about but I have hit a bump in my life that was unexpected. However, it has taught me one thing, I should have listened well to my aunt's advice. If she were still around I would confide in her that is was right all those years. Being too trusting with too many friends can really be painful when they turn on you. I hope some day you come back to post again. Though I don't always comment, I have been reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, life hasn't been great for you. Hope, it gets better soon! Advice doesn't always help, but hindsight is great, huh. :-/
      Maybe I will come back. Who knows. I sure don't.

      Delete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I don't know who you are but certainly you are going
    to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment!
      I'm not famous though nor aiming to be. :-)

      Delete